While 1 in 7 people experience a mental health problem in the workplace, it has been reported that better mental health support at work can save UK businesses up to £8 billion per year.
Join SilverCloud in a conversation with Steven Bartlett, entrepreneur, author, and investor (you might recognise him from Dragon’s Den) on World Mental Health Day – October 10th.
- The importance mental health has in unlocking potential within your career
- Steven’s top tips in building resilience and removing anxiety
- The importance of a company’s collective wellbeing and how it can drive overall business success, and conversely the opposite
- How can business leaders empower and support their employees to become the best version of themselves?
- How can we further reduce stigma around mental health in the workplace?
- Steven Bartlett – Entrepreneur, Author and Investor
- Dr. Carolyn Lorian – Head of Clinical Transformation, SilverCloud Health