Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager (MATERNITY COVER)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Full-time (FTC)
SilverCloud is a multi-award-winning company, delivering innovative solutions to the healthcare, pharmaceutical and corporate market globally. SilverCloud enables the delivery of highly engaging, clinically proven programs, content and support covering a broad range of areas from behavioral/mental health to chronic disease management. The SilverCloud online platform is currently being utilized by over 220 healthcare organizations globally.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will oversee a direct team of four experienced marketing staff. This is a senior position which will involve working closely with senior staff and other members of the broader commercial team.
SilverCloud Health will support you to:
- Lead and coordinate the development and execution of marketing strategies and activities to drive customer acquisition. This should include a focus on digital marketing
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with the heads of sales
- Oversee the marketing budget
- Manage a direct team of four marketing staff
- Oversee the content and quality of a range of marketing collateral for print, online and media - thought leadership articles and commentary, website content, newsletters, brochures, credential documents and other promotional material
- Development and reporting of KPIs of marketing activities
- Develop compelling campaign strategies, compelling content and guide marketing programs to drive demand for SilverCloud Health Solutions
- Communicate the value proposition of SilverCloud Health, through effective sales tools to support every stage of the selling process
- Develop campaigns and high-quality content and to support and drive customer retention efforts and support product engagement
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you have:
- Must have 5 - 7 years' experience at a senior level in a B2B environment, ideally within technology or the healthcare industry
- Solid understanding of technology platforms, particularly the implications of emerging technology in the healthcare industry
- Full understanding of regulatory guidelines & governance requirements
- Full understanding of healthcare/digital health business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please fill in the form below or email an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. All applicants will be reviewed against the above job description and a short-list will be drawn up of applicants to progress through to the recruitment process.