Title: Clinical Customer Success Manager - Home-based. Must live in North East/North West/Yorkshire and Humber
Reporting to: Clinical Operations Manager
Location: The North, UK (North East/North West/Yorkshire and Humber)
Travel: Up to 40%-50%
SilverCloud Health is a multi-award-winning company, delivering innovative solutions to the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and corporate market globally. SilverCloud enables the delivery of highly engaging, clinically proven programs, content and supports covering a broad range of areas from behavioural/mental health to chronic disease management. The SilverCloud online platform is currently being utilised by over 180 healthcare organizations across six countries.
SilverCloud Health will support you to:
- Provide the Sales Team with pre-sales support (data, demos, build business cases) as required
- Determine customers' needs and desires by exploration during the implementation phase and demonstrate how the SilverCloud platform will benefit them and help achieve their business strategy/goals
- Own the implementation process of accounts after handover from Sales Team including working with the development team to deliver customer desired configuration, training and go live.
- Provide key insights into your customer’s personnel, structure and dynamics to ensure support and adoption of the relevant SilverCloud Health solutions
- Develop and monitor a digital care pathway for SilverCloud products with the customer in their service
- Contribute towards product and marketing strategy and vision
- Form strong strategic relationships with customers through ongoing relationship management
- Attend conferences and events related to the SilverCloud platform & sector.
As a Customer Success Manager, you have:
- A clinical background (nurse/therapist/counsellor and membership to respective professional body e.g. NMC, BABCP, BACP, HCP)
- Healthcare experience in the NHS or private sector
- Experience of delivering training in small/large groups to clinicians and non-clinicians
- Experience in customer success or equivalent history of ensuring and increasing customer adoption, satisfaction and retention
- Knowledge of service delivery, pathways and commissioning
- Experience of engaging with clinicians, managers, and other professionals - preferably within the healthcare sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Office software, CRM tools
- An eagerness to learn, adapt and perfect your role
- The ability to work independently and take initiative yet work as part of a team.
Nice to have:
- An interest and passion for digital healthcare
- Knowledge of NHS guidelines and policy relating to mental health.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please fill in the form below or email an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. All applicants will be reviewed against the above job description and a short-list will be drawn up of applicants to progress through to the recruitment process.