Role: Business Development Manager
Reports to: VP of Sales, SilverCloud Health (SCH)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: East Coast or Midwest
Type: Full-time, permanent
Travel: Will be c.50% with occasional periods of high travel
SilverCloud’s multi-award-winning digital mental health platform is a result of over 16 years of clinical research with leading academic institutions. Today, SilverCloud is being used by over 240 organizations globally to meet the mental health needs of their end users/patients. The Platform has been deeply validated working with global experts, through full randomized control trials as well as real world data from over 250,000 SilverCloud end users. The platform continues to lead the industry with its effectiveness, engagement and range of clinical programs covering the spectrum of mental health needs.
As a fast-growing company, doubling year on year and with our proven ability to attract and retain customers, we are now at the exciting phase of scaling up all aspects of the company as we look to expand into new markets. A critical component of this is our continued investment in our existing customers and ensuring they are experiencing all SilverCloud has to offer. We are looking to build out our Commercial team to allow us to do so.
SilverCloud Health will support you to:
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities at Health Systems, ACO's, IDN's and Payers to drive new business growth of the SilverCloud's digital mental health platform in the assigned territory.
- Create, update and utilize a territory business plan.
- Establish credibility and build strong relationships with multiple department heads, key decision makers and influencers at health systems and payers, including C-suite.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline with qualified opportunities, and effectively move them through the selling process via CRM.
- Establish strong competitive intelligence, by learning everything possible about our competitor's products, strategy, and sales approach in the marketplace.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with various functional areas.
- Achievement of new business quotas.
- Keep the SCH CRM system up to date with all sales activities.
- Provide tactical support of strategic objectives defined by executive management and sales leadership.
As a Business Development Manager, you have:
- A proven track record of success from B2B sales, strong technology solution selling experience; healthcare experience.
- 10+ years of Healthcare sales or Payer experience.
- Behavioral/digital health experience.
- A proven track-record of success in prospecting & closing new business, leading to consistent quota achievement.
- Demonstrated experience with “Consultative Selling” to identify and solve customer problems.
- Experience selling technology solutions in a complex B2B/healthcare environment, with multiple influencers and decision makers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to identify develop and manage opportunities.
- A can-do positive attitude.
- A strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- A high-energy, results oriented sales professional with experience working in both emerging growth and mature organizations.
- A great collaborator: You enjoy and thrive in a culture of individual and group accountability and trust.
- An entrepreneurial individual who likes to challenge and be challenged.
- Passionate, driven, love sales and are keen to get involved in building a company that transforms lives.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please fill in the form below or submit your resume in confidence to Careers@SilverCloudHealth.com
All applicants will be reviewed against the above job description and a short-list will be drawn up of applicants to progress through to the recruitment process.